Hotel usage rules, form
Our shedule is from Monday to Sunday, from 10 'til 14h and from 16 to 20h, in the meantime we are doing our every day activities with the present guests of our hotel
- we take reservations in advance, confirmation 2-3 days before check-in and if you are canceling do it on time
- VERY IMPORTANT: WE DO NOT ACCEPT PETS WHO ARE BITING AND ARE UNAPPROACHABLE!!!
- if we are coming to pick up your pet, time is arranged according to our daily activities
- be on time, or if you are going to be late (or not coming) please inform us on time!
NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR BOARDING:
- proof of regular vaccines, copy or original
- if you pet was ill, provide us with medical history
- if your pet is taking therapy, prepare meds (enough for the period of staying) and supplements if they are taking some
- protections from external and internal parasites (ticks, fleas, worms, heartworm- if your pet is positive), when and with what; if you didn't we can do that for you (we will charge for that)
- who is your contact person and his/hers data
- informations of your veterinarian if you have
- provide enough amount of food
- you may prepare pets toys, blanket, rug etc. but don't get surprised if it gets destroyedby your pet. This is a new environmentfor him/her and they may react differently.
- you can download check-in form, where you can write your informations and send it by e-mail, give to us (we are coming) or bring it when you come to us.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS FORM IS NOT A REQUEST FOR A RESERVATION!THANK YOU!
THE DAY OF ARRIVAL
- have enough time for check-in or when we come to pick them at your place( taking necessary datas and a little chat about your pet). Pets are very sensitive to our moods and feelings. If you are feeling stresses and upset due to worry about them, your pet will project the same emotions!!!
- DON'T FEED YOUR PET 4 HOURS BEFORE ARRIVAL, this is an exciting experience for your pet. Having eaten recently may cause stomack upset, diarrhea, vommit or worse.
- RELAX, YOUR PET IS IN VERY CAPABLE HANDS, WITH LOVE!!!